I’m so glad you stopped by for a visit. My hope is that Meal Planning Mommies will empower moms and help them gain a sense of control with the task of planning meals night after night, because let’s face it, sometimes coming up with recipes to cook and the whole process of meal planning can feel like a chore… but it doesn’t have to!
My name is Alisha Hughes and I enjoy sharing Weight Watcher friendly meal plans, recipes, and other resources that my family enjoys and that I think will be helpful to our readers.
You can click on over to our About MPM page to read more about me!
What you can find at Meal Planning Mommies:
- Kitchen tips
- Meal planning tips and ideas
- Complete printable meal plans
- Printable grocery lists
- Printable recipes
- Printable meal planning resources
- Lists of smart choices that are low in Weight Watchers FreeStyle Smart Points
- Lots of tips and resources for Weight Watchers members trying to stay on track
And lots of encouragement and help for moms!
How Meal Planning Mommies can help you:
- As a GUIDE: You may not want to follow our meal plans exactly from day-to-day, but you could use a blank grocery list to fill in with what you need at the store. You can look through our printable resources to find blank meal planners and grocery lists. Along with other great free printable resources!
- As your weekly MEAL PLAN: I post a free Weight Watcher friendly meal plan with a grocery list on the third Saturday of each month. Each meal plan will have hyperlinks that that will take you to printable recipes from our blog, or from other sites, that we enjoy. You can get to our Weight Watchers meal plans here! You can also hover over the Meal Plan tab to see all the meal plans at once! You will have your choice of archived meal plans all in one spot.
- As your RECIPE BOX: Have chicken on hand, and need an easy recipe? Use the “search” option at the top right of our blog. Type “chicken” and the search engine will pull up ALL of the recipes and meal plans that have chicken included in them. You can also click on the Recipes Tab to see a categorized list of recipes.
- As a source of INSPIRATION: Are you trying to lose weight and get healthier and stronger by doing Weight Watchers? So is Alisha. She shares her journey and invites you to join her (and the lovely Weight Watchers community being formed on here) as she provides resources, recipes and meal plans that have helped her.
If you would like to contact us with questions, we would love to here from you! Click Here.
Want to get an email reminder with our latest recipes and meal plans? Subscribe below…
Are you a Pinterest Fan? So are we! Follow us on Pinterest to find some great recipes to pin to your boards!