We are so glad you stopped by for a visit. At Meal Planning Mommies, we believe in the benefits of family dinner time. We want to empower moms and help them gain a sense of control with the task of planning meals night after night.
We have two ways of looking at diet for mommies that we are both passionate about. Sarah provides recipes and meal plans for the Gluten Free family while Alisha shares Weight Watcher friendly meal plans, recipes, and other resources that her family enjoys.
If you would like to have a free meal plan for one of these specific diets on a weekly basis, no worries! We have a plethora of archived Gluten Free Meal Plans and Weight Watcher Meal Plans for you to use on the off weeks!
You can click on over to our About MPM page to read more about our stories!
What you can find at Meal Planning Mommies:
- Kitchen tips
- Meal planning tips and ideas
- Complete printable meal plans
- Printable grocery lists
- Printable recipes
- Printable meal planning resources
- Lists of smart choices that are low in Weight Watcher Smart Points
And lots of encouragement and help for moms!
How Meal Planning Mommies can help you:
- As a GUIDE: You may not want to follow our meal plans exactly from day-to-day, but you could use a blank grocery list to fill in with what you need at the store. You can look through our printable resources to find blank meal planners and grocery lists. Along with other great free printable resources (Like our handy Snack Menu)!
- As your weekly MEAL PLAN: We post a meal plan with a grocery list on Saturdays. Each meal plan will have hyperlinks that that will take you to printable recipes from our blog, or from other sites, that we enjoy. Want to find specifically gluten-free meal plans? Click Here! Or specific weight watchers meal plans? Click Here! You can also hover over the Meal Plan tab to see all the meal plans at once! You will have your choice of archived meal plans all in one spot.
- As your RECIPE BOX: Have chicken on hand, and need an easy recipe? Use the “search” option at the top right of our blog. Type “chicken” and the search engine will pull up ALL of the recipes and meal plans that have chicken included in them. You can also click on the Recipes Tab to see a categorized list of recipes.
- As a source of INSPIRATION: Are you trying to stick to a Gluten-Free diet but aren’t sure how to? Sarah shares her story of how she discovered she had a very strong gluten-allergy and she provides help for others on a similar journey. Are you trying to lose weight and get healthier and stronger by doing Weight Watchers? So is Alisha. She shares her journey and invites you to join her (and the lovely Weight Watcher community being formed on here) as she provides resources, recipes and meal plans that have helped her.
If you would like to contact us with questions, we would love to here from you! Click Here.
Want to get an email reminder with our latest recipes and meal plans? Click Here to subscribe and enter your email at the top of the screen.
Are you a Pinterest Fan? So are we! Follow us on Pinterest to find some great recipes to pin to your boards!