Here is the list I told you I would share… over 100 snacks and lunches that others in the Meal Planning Mommies community said they enjoy eating. I feel like we have so much to learn from each other when we share our ideas, don’t you? Today I am happy to share this list of things you shared with me in our last giveaway when we asked this question:
“What is one quick and easy WW friendly snack or lunch that you love to eat?”
I noticed that there were several snacks that came up over and over again, so before I give you the long list I wanted to hit some of the most popular ones real quick.
The most shared WW friendly snack and lunch ideas:
Carrots plain, carrots with Ranch dressing, and carrots with hummus. We love carrots!
Seriously, this stuff is REALLY popular in the MPM community. PB2 with celery, PB2 with apples, PB2 with wraps, PB2 with bananas. You name it. You guys love PB2.
- Fresh fruit!
Some of your favorite ways to eat fresh fruit is plain, fresh fruit with yogurt, fresh fruit in salads, fresh fruit frozen, and Fresh fruit with nuts. One person also said, “Grapes sprinkled with Jello Gelatin powder and then freeze them. Delicious!”
- Laughing Cow Cheese wedges!
These came up over and over again. You put them on crackers, Pretzel crisps, rice cakes, and celery. One person said, “Laughing Cow Pepper Jack and celery”.
- String cheese!
So many of you added cheese to different things and many of you mentioned it by itself as well. Two I saw the most were to wrap it in lunch meat or to eat it with fruit.
Taco soup was the most shared, but there were several broth-based soups.
- WW brand stuff!
There were several things listed that started with WW. Here were some of them: String cheese, Mini Dijon Pretzel crisps, Cinna-licious snacks, mini bars, lemon bars, oatmeal, chocolate fudge ice cream bars, WW Peanut butter cookie explosion bars, chocolate caramels, and banana oatmeal muffins.
7 of my favorite WW lunch ideas that you guys came up with:
- Salmon with brown rice and grilled vegetables.
- An omelet made with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar, diced breakfast ham.
- Chicken, cauliflower rice, mixed vegetables bowl.
- Turkey, tomato, mustard on Sara Lee Multigrain with pineapple slices and small green salad with Skinny Kitchen dressing.
- Morningstar Farms Spice black bean burger and Flatout Fold Its.
- 2 oz. roast beef, 1 slice lite Swiss cheese, in a Flatout wrap.
- Santa Fe Rice and Beans with tortilla chips
Here are some of the other snack and lunch ideas you all came up with…
- Carrot cake muffins
- Kelloggs Special K Protein Bites
- Carrots and dip
- Pumpkin spice muffins
- Banana and almonds
- Rice cheddar crisps from Aldi’s
- Yoplait Greek 100 Protein yogurt
- Breakfast shake
- Yogurt and granola or berries
- Oven smores
- Turkey and pickle wrap
- Snow peas
- Spicy Greek Layered dip
- BBQ chips
- Buffalo chicken wrap
- One cup of Rice Chex cereal with strawberries.. only 3 pts!
- Chicken salad with apples and cranberries
- Tuna sensations, high protein, 2 pts.
- Light Babybel cheese
- Rice cakes
- Aldi Millville Fiber Now bars
- 1 oz. nuts and half of an apple
- Cinnamon Rice cakes
- Sugar free chocolate pudding and low fat cool whip mixed together like a chocolate mousse!
- Goldfish crackers
- Wrap sandwich with some crunchy high protein snack like bran flakes
- Tuna mixed with Opa Dill Dressing
- Vanilla yogurt with frozen berries
- Light and Fit Greek Yogurt
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Snack Factory buffalo pretzel thins
- Fruit and nuts
- Rolled up turkey and clementines
- Apple with almond butter
- Old Wisconsin turkey sausage sticks
- Frozen fruit
- strawberries and pineapples
- Bean crisp
- Taco salad
- WW Garden Vegetable soup with 5 Ritz crackers and a container for fresh fruit for snack
- Mongolian beef
- Smart Ones Ziti
- Frozen breakfast sandwiches
- Super simple marinated chicken
- Skinny popcorn/Sunshine fruit salad bowl with dry sugar free instant pudding mix
- Raisins and carrots
- Deli turkey, tomato, lettuce roller up on an Ola wrap. 2 pts. and delish!
- Smartfood white cheddar popcorn in 5/8 oz. package
- 30 almonds
- Salad with veggies, berries and 2 SP tuna packet
- Ham and turkey roll up sandwich
- Celery with peanut butter
- Chobani plain Greek yogurt mixed with Truvia packet and 1 cup fresh berries
- Chopped salad with lots of veggies, protein and fruit for a little sweetness
- Fruit with cottage cheese
- Progresso light soup
- Chocolate oatmeal cookies
- Ole Mexican XTREME Wellness tortilla with 1 Tbsp. PB2 powdered peanut butter
- Frozen grapes
- Having recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, I love the WW pineapple fluff. Yummy and easy to make!
- Cheese and grapes
- Premier protein shake with bean, veggie, cheese quesadilla, chips and salsa
- Black bean dip with veggies and smoothie
- Banana and chocolate pudding
- Tuna stuffed tomato
- Ritz crackers and turkey lunch meat
- Fruit salad.. I can munch on it throughout the day. A couple of pieces of bite-sized fruit takes the edge off.
- Quaker popped cheddar cheese chips with salsa
- Baby cucumbers with Walden Farms dressing
- Salsa and black bean chips by Beanitos
- Veggie straws
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cottage cheese, chocolate pudding
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Salad with salmon
- Spinach, apple chicken salad
- Good Thins chips with salsa
- Popcorn, Popchips and salsa, turkey open face on bread with mustard and tons of lettuce
- Cucumber onions in vinegar with dill
- Grilled chicken wrap
- Tuna on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes
- Arnold Wheat rounds with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese and Turkey meat
- Caramel Rice cakes
- Snap peas afternoon snack
- WW chicken enchilada soup
- Hard boiled egg with salsa. Okay, anything with salsa!
- Yogurt parfait
- WW lunch meals
- Turkey roll ups
- Trail mix
- Halo Top ice cream between graham crackers. YUM!
- Chocolate smoothie
- Old Wisconsin Turkey bites (2 SP’s for 6)
- Skinny Pop popcorn
- Turkey burgers
- Tuna pasta garden salad
- I like to dice apples and sprinkle with cinnamon
Do you have another quick and easy WW friendly snack or lunch idea that you feel like should be on this list?
Drop us a comment below and let us know about it!
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”