What do I need to succeed?
That’s what people seem to be asking.
If you came to MPM because you realized there was a lot of information on the blog for WW members, then you are not alone. Many people come to the blog because they are looking for recipes, tips, and lists that will help them succeed on the program. Usually they arrive on the blog because someone recommended it or they found us on Pinterest or in a Google search.
There are dozens of lists on MPM designed with the WW member in mind. You can find a list for breakfast ideas, a list for bed time snacks, and everything in between.
Here are a few of the most popular lists as of right now, sorted by category:
The WW fast food and restaurant survival guide includes options that are 10 WW FreeStyle SP or lower. This list is sorted by restaurants and listed in alphabetical order to make it easy to find what you are looking for.
There are several snack lists on the blog currently. Here are our most popular ones:
- WW Smart Snacks that are 4 WW FreeStyle Smart Points or less.
- Over 100 WW Friendly Quick and Easy Snack and Lunch Ideas.
- Over 60 Healthy snack recipes that are low in WW Smart Points.
- MORE Smart Snacks with Smart Points.
If you are looking for some new breakfast ideas, these lists may help…
- Quick and easy breakfast ideas that are low in WW FreeStyle Smart Points.
- 20+ Breakfast Combinations that are 6 WW FreeStyle Smart Points or less.
- 20+ Cereals that are low in WW FreeStyle Smart Points.
Do you get just a half hour to an hour to make and eat your lunch? You are not alone. For years I worked a job where lunch meant 1/2 hour. I loved to eat leftovers for lunch when I could, but there were days when I didn’t plan well and had to come up with something quick. The good that came out of that… this next list… Click HERE for a list of quick and easy lunch combinations that are low in WW SP.
The bread aisle can be overwhelming. There are so many brands and kinds to choose from, but which ones are lowest in WW SP?
- Click here for a long list of breads that are just 1 WW SP per slice and hamburger and/or hot dog buns that are just 2 WW SP each.
- Did you know that there are flour tortillas that are just 1 WW SP each? There is, and the best part… some of them actually taste good! Click here for a list of tortillas, wraps, and flatbreads that are low in WW SP.
- Plus, once you find a tortilla you really love, you might appreciate this list of 30 WW friendly recipes that use tortillas.
Looking for some sweet treat options? How about 60 of them? Check out our 60+ WW friendly dessert recipes that are between 1-6 WW FreeStyle Smart Points per serving!
There are gobs and gobs of WW friendly recipes that include number of servings, size of one serivng, and WW FreeStyle Smart Points per serving on the Meal Planning Mommies blog here. I have also created some lists that will direct you to a more specific kind of list. Here are the top three most popular:
- Dinners that are 3 WW FreeStyle SP or less per serving.
- 17 Easy WW friendly recipes for when you are tired, stressed, and overwhelmed.
- WW friendly recipes that are 5 ingredients or less.
We have over 40 free weeks of free meal plans that give WW FreeStyle Smart Points and include printable grocery lists! I know some people are using the older WW points systems, though, so I left some of the older meal plans with the older point systems for those who are not using the current WW FreeStyle Program.
- Get to the free WW meal plans with WW FreeStyle Smart Points here.
- Get to the free WW meal plans with the older Smart Points (Beyond the Scale) here.
- Get to the free WW meal plans with Points+ here.
Our most efficient resource!
For the very easiest and most efficient meal planning, you will love our MPM ebooks. Skip all of the clicking around and get right to what you need! You can visit our MPM store here.
Our best deal yet!
If you are interested in having all of your meal planning done for you for the next three months, we have a New Year’s Special on our ebooks right now. The new 12 Week Meal Plan Mega Bundle: Volume Two ebook just came out January 1, 2019 and is currently on sale for just $19.99! Even better, you can get 24 weeks of meal plans when you purchase volume 1 & 2 together for just $34.99!