Tomorrow is Valentines day. Do you have a special treat planned for your loved ones?
If not, I’ve got ya covered! These pie shooters are quick and easy to make! I am making coconut creme pie ones for my good friends birthday party tonight, but you can substitute whatever flavor of pudding you would like! Chocolate, banana or vanilla creme pies would also be amazing!
Here is what you need to make about 50 1 0z shooters. If you do not have the shooter glasses (they have them at party stores) then you can just layer the dessert in little dishes or clear cups. You can easily halve this recipe if you want to make less.
2- 3.4 packages Instant Coconut Creme Pudding mix
1 1/2 cup 2% milk
4 cups cool whip (divided)
1 sleeve of graham crackers (crushed)- or NO graham crackers if you are gluten free
12 TB unsweetend coconut
Step 1: Put a small layer of crushed graham crackers in the bottom of the cups. If you are gluten free, then you can leave a few cups without the graham crackers. I used a mini muffin tin to keep the shooter cups from falling over. IT worked great!
Step 2: Whisk 1 1/2 cups milk with 2 packages of pudding until mixed. Then add 2 cups of cool whip and fold into mixture.
Step 3: Add about 2 TB of pudding to each shooter glass. If you have this awesome pampered chef Easy Accent Decorator, it makes this job SO EASY that my 7 year old could do it! I used the open star tip.
The one on the right is my gluten free one. I just layered the pudding mixture, whipped cream and coconut.
Or if you do not have shot glasses, layer the dessert in a pretty dish!You can make these up the day before and have them ready to go!
This is so simple and yet unique, delish and beautiful.
ENJOY and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
- 2- 3.4 oz package coconut cream pudding mix (or your choice of flavor)
- 1½ c. 2% milk
- 4 cups cool whip, divided
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed
- 6 TB unsweetened coconut (if doing coconut cream pie)
- 50 1-oz shooter glasses or several individual dessert dishes
- Line up your dessert dishes or shooter glasses and cover the bottom with graham cracker crumbs. (Skip this step for gluten free version)
- Whisk 2 packages of pudding with 1½ cups of milk
- Fold in 2 cups of cool whip
- Place 2 TB of pudding mixture in each shot glass or a nice layer in your dessert dish
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream, coconut and graham cracker crumbs
- Refrigerate until served