With Thanksgiving around the corner, perhaps you won’t have the time to put a meal plan together. If this is the case, let me come alongside you with this month’s free meal plan!
This WW friendly meal plan is made up of six of the latest MPM dinner recipes that make at least six servings each, and are between 1-6 WW FreeStyle SP per serving!
Make this meal plan work for you!
Here are a few things to consider this week:
- Save the 1 WW SP Lemon Sesame Asian Stir Fry recipe for the day before Thanksgiving so you can splurge a little more on Thanksgiving without feeling any guilt.
- Save the slow cooker recipes (Beef Pot Roast and BBQ Chicken Sandwiches) for when you are going to be out Black Friday shopping and won’t have time to make a healthy dinner.
- Save the Orange Chicken for when you really want to eat out, but need a low point meal. This orange chicken is DELICIOUS!
- Save the California Cobb Sandwiches for a great lunch idea.
- Eat the Mexican Haystack Bowls for Mexican Monday. These are so fun!
Mmmm…I am loving this week’s meal plan so much!
My favorite recipes this week that you must try!
There are three recipes, in particular, that I could literally eat every week and not tire of them…
1. The Mexican Haystack Bowls recipe includes a cilantro lime quinoa that goes perfect with a Mexican meat/bean/tomato mixture. As if that was not enough, it’s a haystack bowl, so you can pile your bowl with other delicious foods you associate with Mexican cuisine, like shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, corn, and salsa.
2. The Orange Chicken recipe includes a super simple cauliflower rice that I was leery of trying initially, but once I tried it, I was SO GLAD I did. The orange chicken tastes like take-out, and the cauliflower rice pairs perfectly with the chicken and is incredibly easy to make.
3. The California Cobb Sandwiches take all of the flavors/ingredients you love from a California Chicken Cobb salad and packs them between two pieces of super versatile, homemade butter crusted 2-ingredient focaccia bread. The bread can be used to make all kinds of sandwiches, including breakfast sandwiches!
Also included in this week’s meal plan are two slow cooker recipes that are a breeze to put together: Beef Pot Roast (PERFECT for this time of year) and quick and easy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.
Plus, I love that the Lemon Sesame Asian Stir Fry is PACKED with great super foods that will fill you up and make you feel great! The best part: One serving is just ONE WW FREESTYLE SMART POINT!!
A meal plan that makes 6 servings!
After taking some time to focus on two serving recipes and resources, I had some readers suggest that they would like some recipes that make more than 4 servings. Well, guess what…with the exception of the BBQ chicken sandwiches that make 7 servings, all of the recipes in this meal plan make six servings!
That means this will be a great meal plan for families who feed up to six people, or it will be a great week of leftovers for lunch, which I personally LOVE! I’m all about the cook once, eat twice method of cooking!
Having leftovers ready in the fridge is a stress-reducer for me. When I am hungry, I don’t have to spend 15 minutes trying to come up with what to eat. I can just pull out some leftover Beef Pot Roast or a Mexican Haystack bowl, heat it up, enjoy a healthy snack/meal, and be on with my day.
Okay, are you ready to get your cooking on?
Here’s what is on the plan this week…
Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast
Makes 6 servings
6 WW FreeStyle SP per serving
California Cobb Sandwiches
Makes 6 sandwiches
6 WW FreeStyle SP per sandwich
Mexican Haystack Bowls (with Cilantro Lime Quinoa)
Makes 6 servings
4 WW FreeStyle SP per serving
Orange Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
Makes 6 servings
Just 3 WW FreeStyle SP per serving
Lemon Sesame Asian Stir Fry
Makes 6 servings
1 WW FreeStyle SP per serving
Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Makes 7 sandwiches
4 WW FreeStyle SP per sandwich
FREE PRINTABLE MEAL PLAN AND GROCERY LIST.
This week’s meal plan page.
Click on the meal plan pictured below for a printable PDF of this week’s meal plan that you can save to your computer or print off. Hyperlinks on the recipe names will take you to where the recipes are online, or you can always come back to this post for the links to the recipes.
This week’s grocery list.
Click on the grocery list pictured below for a printable PDF of this week’s grocery list that you can print off and take to the store with you. Numbers in (parenthesis) next to the ingredient match up with the number of the recipe in the lower right corner. If you don’t want to do a recipe, you can simply cross off the ingredients with that number next to them.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
*SmartPoints® calculated by Meal Planning Mommies; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated without Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.