I am excited to share a list I have been putting together these last couple of days!
*The Weight Watchers Freestyle program started December 3, 2017. Some of the snacks listed have been adjusted to reflect the new Smart Point totals! Changes are in red font to make it easy to spot them.
A list of smart snacks with Weight Watcher Smart Points!
If you are asking yourself, “What snacks can I eat that are low in Weight Watcher Smart Points?” we have over 60 quick snacks that are 4 or less Weight Watcher Smart Points for you to consider!
Everyone who tries to lose weight has to have a plan for when hunger strikes if they are going to be successful. Being proactive is always your best bet. Not deciding what you will do when hunger strikes before hunger strikes is like going grocery shopping when you are hungry… you are more likely to grab things that aren’t good for you!
I have compiled a list of a quick snack ideas that are worth 4,3,2, or 1 Weight Watcher Smart Point(s). Add these snacks to your grocery list to keep smart snacks you can grab quick in your kitchen. Keep this list where you can see it so you can remember what snacks you have on hand and how many points they are worth. Cross the snacks off as you run out of them or frame the list so you can cross them off with a dry erase marker.
Click here for a PDF of this list that you can print off.
Plus a new ZERO SMART POINT snack!
We have a new favorite quick, easy, and convenient snack dropped from 3 WW SP to ZERO WW SP with the new Freestyle Program here on MPM. You will love this Greek Chickpea Salad here. It’s delicious and will get you fueled up and happy until your next meal! 🙂
I am so happy to have this list! Hope it helps you too!
4 Weight Watcher Smart Points
- Chex Mix, traditional (1/2 c.)
- 1 cup red grapes, 2 oz. low fat cheddar cheese and 10 almonds
- Planter’s cocktail peanuts (30)
- Planter’s dry roasted peanuts (35)
- Quaker Lower sugar maple and brown sugar (or apples and cinnamon) instant oatmeal (1 packet)
- Quaker Chewy Chocolate chip granola bar (1)
- Sun chips, Multigrain snacks, original (15)
- Post Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds cereal (3/4 c.)
- One half of a Light English muffin with 1 tablespoon pasta sauce and 1 ounce low-fat mozzarella cheese baked until bubbly
- A slice of reduced-calorie whole wheat bread toasted with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and banana slices
- Mini Larabar, apple pie fruit and nut bar (1 bar)
- Healthy Choice Greek Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Yogurt
- 1/2 cup flake style imitation crab meat and 1 Tbsp. Lite Western dressing
- Vitalicious VitaTops, 100 calories, deep chocolate muffin top (1 vitatop)
- Kellogg’s Special K Protein Greek yogurt and fruit granola snack bar ( 1 bar)
- Teddy graham graham snacks (10 pieces)
- South Beach diet snack bar, whipped peanut butter (1 bar)
- Cheerios mulit-grain cereal, dry (1 cup)
- Popcorners Kettle popped corn chips (1 oz)
- Wheat thins toasted chips, Great Plains Mulitgrain (13 chips)
- Cheez-It Reduced Fat White Cheddar Crackers (25 crackers)
- Sandwich Bros. Egg White and Turkey Sausage Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches (1 pocket sandwich)
- Sandwich Bros. Turkey Sausage and Cheese Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches (1 pocket sandwich)
3 Weight Watcher Smart Points
- Keebler pretzel thins (8)
- 1 c. non-fat plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 c. fresh blueberries and 1/4 c. low-fat granola
- Keebler Club crackers, minis, multigrain (24)
- Apple slices with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Two stalks of celery with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- A cup of broth based vegetable soup
- Barbecue PopChips (18 chips)
- Eight baked low-fat tortilla chips and 2 Tbsp. fat free black bean dip
- Emerald Cocoa roast dark chocolate almonds, 100 calorie pack (1 pack)
- Emerald Natural walnuts and almonds, 100 calorie pack (1 pack)
- 2 oz. ham in a Ole High fiber low carb tortilla wrap
- 1 brown rice cake with 2 tsp. peanut butter and strawberries
- Pringles Stix honey butter flavored snack sticks (1 pack)
- Sun-Maid Mini-snacks natural California raisins (1 box)
- Kashi TLC snack crackers, Original 7 grain (12 crackers)
- Mini Wheats Frosted cereal, bite size, dry (1/2 cup)
2 Weight Watcher Smart Points
- Dannon Activia light nonfat yogurt, strawberry (1 container)
- 3 oz. shrimp with 2 Tbsp. cocktail sauce
- Three ounces turkey and sliced tomato on 1 slice whole-wheat bread
- Pop Secret Kettle corn popcorn (1 cup)
- One-half cup sliced or baby carrots and 2 tablespoons hummus
- Wheat thins whole grain crackers (8)
- Sensible portions garden veggie straws with sea salt (22 straws)
- Pistachios, in shells (22)
- Carrots with 2 Tbsp. reduced fat ranch dressing
- Sargento Light Mozzarella Cheese stick wrapped in 2 oz. sliced turkey
- Tri-color pepper strips, 9 baked low-fat tortilla chips and fat-free salsa
- 1 pear, 1 Weight Watcher string cheese and 7 almonds
- Thick sliced carrots dipped in 3 Tbsp. guacamole
- 3 cups light microwave popcorn
- Goldfish snack crackers, baked cheddar (30 pieces)
- Fit & Active rice cakes (8 mini cakes)
- Crispix cereal, dry ( 1/2 cup)
- Butterball turkey bacon (5 slices)
1 Weight Watcher Smart Point
- Almonds (7)
- Rold Gold Pretzel sticks (20)
- One-half cup nonfat cottage cheese and a piece of fruit
- A medium apple or pear with 1 stick of Sargento Light mozzarella string cheese
- Mini Baybel Light semisoft cheese (1) and fruit
- One Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb wedge spread on cucumber slices
- 3 slices white meat turkey lunch meat rolled in 3 lettuce leaves
- Butter flavored popcorn (1 cup)
- grapes and 1 oz. low-fat cubed Swiss cheese
- 1 /4 cup light vanilla yogurt and blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. low-fat cream cheese in 4 small pieces celery drizzled with hot sauce
- 1/4 c. fat-free black bean dip with fresh veges
- 1 pretzel rod
- Boca Original vegan veggie burger (1 burger)
- Old Wisconsin Snack sticks, turkey sausage (1 stick)
- Nabisco Good Thins The Corn One, Sea Salt Corn and Rice Snacks (17 crackers)
- A bowl of blueberries and 2 Tbsp. lite whipped topping….oh my! So good!
and then, of course, there are the obvious 0 Weight Watcher Smart Points snacks… Fruits and veges!
Load up on as many of these as you can!
- Sweet red peppers
Plus, these great zero point snack ideas with the new Freestyle Program:
- hard-boiled egg
- 1 scrambled egg with fat-free salsa
- 1 c. non-fat plain Greek yogurt 1/2 c. blueberries or raspberries
- 1/2 c. non-fat plain Greek yogurt mixed with 1 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning mix served with 1 cup bell pepper strips
- Corn on the cob
- Edamame Pictsweet Farms Farm Snacks with sea salt (1 carton)
- Mott’s Natural Applesauce, 1 container
- Musselman Lite Cinnamon Applesauce (4 oz.)
Are you looking for some easy lunch ideas? We have over 30 lunch combinations with smart points for you right here.
Could you use some dessert ideas that are low in WW Smart Points? We have 12 delicious ideas for you here!
We also have a fast food survival guide here.
You might also find our Weight Watcher friendly meal plans helpful! Click on the pics below to be directed to the meal plans pictured!
and/or this newer meal plan here:
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”